Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

It is About Time I Started

I have been thinking of creating a blog for the past 6 months, mainly to share in this wonderful journey of becoming a parent and also to capture a story for Baby Lily. I do this because even at my age I am hungry for information about myself as a baby and stories of my mother who passed away when I was only 14 years old.

To know where you come from is a big steping stone for oneself in finding a place in the world where you feel secure, safe and confident. It is my honour and delight to journal my thoughts and experiences as a soon-to-be parent through adoption but more importantly, I feel compelled to write these stories for Lily.

So, stay tuned and I will share some stories, timelines and the ins and outs of adopting as a single parent. It is a new year and I feel very hopeful that my life-long journey to be a parent is going to happen this year. Mark my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment