Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunday Night Fever

No dancing in this house, at least not yet.

I put Lily to bed last night and within an hour she spiked a high fever. It was just so out of the blue as she had a very active day at home with me and a visit to Aunti R's house. No one we were near were sick and no one at daycare had been sick.

It has been a very restless night with checking temperature through the night, keeping her comfortable and cool but Lily would wake every hour. It is now morning and she has slept for 1.5 hours which is the longest stint of sleep.

The good news is that she is not vomiting and does not seem to be congested but since she can't talk it is hard to determine the source of the fever.

More later...

It is later and the fever has gone down significantly but she is still really hot...and now I doubt my digital thermometer. Anyway I will check in an hour or so because i get a better read when she is asleep.

Lily clung to me like a monkey all day and I spied that fourth molar just cutting through her gums. That could be the culprit although the other three did not give her symptoms at all.

She is now asleep and it is about 6:30pm. She took some milk, her blanky and went right to sleep. Fingers crossed we will both get some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment