Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Signs of turning 2yrs

I have seen the signs.  Turning two and what comes with it.
Strong will is not so bad and I actually like that but when it comes with short bursts of tantrums thats when I start to thing my golden one is  not going to bypass the "terrible twos" or I would rather call them "tantrum twos". 

Lily will be going for her two year check up soon and I am anticipating a weight gain of a few hefty pounds to bring her up to 23.5lbs.  And I think her height will come in at 32.5 inches.  Her shoes size went from 3 to a short lived 4 to almost a five.  We are between sizes right now.  This girl is shoe obsessed and it is all my fault.  Without a lot of closet space in our small Toronto home Lily's shoes have found their home on window sills and within reach of her tiny hands.  But that is the fun stuff in having a girl isn't it.


No comments:

Post a Comment