Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Things To Do:

It has been an interesting few weeks as my list with things to do keeps adding up. What is it with me and the mechanics of things:

1) Fix car as it won't start - Yeah car finally fixed with new second hand starter...nothing but the second best for my car !!

2) Fix digital camera as it won't take a picture - took it in and felt like a moron b/c it wasn't really broken I just had the lens cap strap interferring with the zoom lens.

3) Get new cell phone as current one drowned in some water - OK this is a good one as I did finally get a new cell - an iphone and I am in love with it (typed with a high pitched singing voice)

4) Change in router for a wireless router (is that how you spell router?) - OPEN

5) Build railing on stairs before adoption practitioner comes to the house again - OPEN

6) Rent spare room out before end of month (short term) - Too late ...baby on the way!

7) Paint living room - OPEN

8) Take down wall between kitchen and living room - Hmmm Erik said this may not happen...still negotiating at least in my mind.

9) Make breakfast bar (really I just want to see the TV while cooking / and baby in due time)
- see above comment

10) Build a window bench with storage in master bedroom (I only have one closet in my entire house and that is my bedroom. - OPEN

11) New addition to the list - Remove old door frames for the upper two bedrooms and install new frames, door and trim....then paint - just needed to paint

I think it is good not to add too much on the list of things to do otherwise it will just seem too daunting and overwhelming and I wouldn't get half of it done. I think this is a good list, for some daunting but for the dynamic duo, piece of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment