Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Guess Who is Coming Home Tonight?



Things are starting to come together.....especially with Charlotte arriving tonight on a permanent basis. I have spent some time early this morning dog proofing the house. Which means making space and pushing food back on the counter tops. It will be back to early morning walks and also evening ones so hopefully my girlish figure will benefit.

I have not had any more news on the adoption, however I was informed that the babies who were proposed on the 19th of Feb. will be going to HCMC this week for their full medicals and that means we should be getting detailed information on the babies. I will be glad to be doing something, anything to move this process along.


In the meantime I am working away with Erik make new bedroom door frames, doors and trim.




I have started on priming but our next big project will be making a barrier for the stairs. This is a must have and I will need to have this completed by end of year. I welcome feedback and ideas as to what materials we should use. I would love glass but that might be too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment