Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Lily is 11 weeks old...

Yesterday I finally received the news I was hoping for. Lily's medical and more pictures. I was just ecstatic to have more pictures of this beautiful baby girl. All the photos were taken at her medical which was done on Wed. Dec. 16th. Dr. Jonathan did a thorough job and Lily's health cannot be much better than what he has documented.

Lily most likely has scabies which I half expected. Many families have gone before me and have been able to manage through this so I will be connecting with them to determine the best course of treatment once we have Lily out of the orphanage.

The pictures show that in only 4 weeks this little girl has grown substantially. When I see her face I see a much older baby. Her personality is starting to shine through and if I thought the first pics could melt my heart, well, these latest ones have set my heart on fire.

I can't wait to be able to post a picture of her on my site but it will have to wait until the end of Feb. at the earliest.

Well I am a working mom and I have to go and bring home the bacon...or the tofu.

Until later.

1 comment:

  1. Paula, I have been neglecting all of my blog reading so I missed the announcement, but I am SO THRILLED to hear you have a referral. It is so exciting, I can barely remember my life before Macy, but I know it was not nearly as wonderful as it is now, and it will be the same for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I would love an email with a pic if you can. Do you have my email address?

    ReplyDelete