Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lazy, hazy days of Summer.

My few moments in front of a computer allows for a quick blog entry.

Still living the simple life at the cottage. We have had Auntie and Oma up for the past couple weeks to dote on Lily (and give Lily's Mama a much needed break).

We have more teeth coming in so Lily gets very grizzly feeling the pain the poor thing. She has n fear and will crawl across the sand to get to the water quickly. She will put sticks, bugs, sand, rocks and anything else that is in her path, in her mouth. I am glued to her to monitor all the stuff and get it away as fast as I can. It is a large beach so we are all on the watch.

Back home next week for a few days. Shots for Lily and shots for Charlotte. As my kitchen is once again torn apart right to the studs, I will be living at Auntie's house for the few days.

No bats lately but the mozzies love Lily and she sports a handful of bites no matter what I do to protect her. Please send any home remedies you might have.

Well must run. More next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment