Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

August at the Cottage

It is not too often that the universe provides a calm day with flat water and a helping hand to watch not only Lily but my dog.  This moment in the kayak was thoroughly enjoyed.



Well, I have found a way to get the Internet in a way that makes us all happy.  Erik left his MAC up here for me to use this week and I was able to get the the password to the island library's  WIFI.  This morning just before Lily's nap time I packed the car with her bag, all technology devices and snacks.  We drove into the village and I was able to park right in front of the library, stay in the car to do all my emails while Lily had her morning nap.    It all worked like a charm...until she woke up and I was not yet back at home.  I had to pull over to comfort her which meant taking her out of her car seat and giving her mum mums for the rest of the drive home.      All in all it was a success!        


Lily playing with her big bug from Erik.  We recently went to a friend's house to BBQ with other families who had adopted internationally and Lily played with their lady bug all night long.  It made her laugh uncontrollably.


Lily is starting to really move about and climb.  She is not yet walking and I am soooo thankful for that.  She is a fast crawler and gets around just fine. 
We rented our cottage out to a good friend and for a few days Lily and I stayed at Erik's cottage.  No bathtub but we had so much more fun outside with the setting sun.  She liked to stand up so I used a cup and she enjoyed her Mandi.



No comments:

Post a Comment