Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

From Rain to Sunshine

Yes, I am happy to be travelling with Lily today.  We are off to Calgary to visit good friends and also a day of work for me in our Calgary office.  I hear there is lots of sunshine there and it will last throughout our trip.  I am long overdue for some sunshine and I am hoping that is what will finally kick this nasty virus in the ass and leave my system. 

My good friend will be staying in the house to take care of the other baby.  You know the one.  The big hairy, demanding and needy one.  So it will also be a nice break from the demands of the Char Char.

Some sweet photos of last summer (I am dreaming of this summer to come). 
Lily and her "brothers" Cedric and Harper. 


 Lily at the Beach at C.I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment