Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Love

I had such a memorable Mother's Day with Lily.  It was the best I could ever hope for with lots of cuddles, kisses and big smiles all day. 

Lily woke up Saturday late from sleep with a big fever so I popped her into my bed so I could be close and worked to get the fever down so we both could go back to sleep.  We both woke up at 9:25am.  I couldn't believe it and we missed our gymnastics class .  Lily was feeling much better so we went to a brunch at Auntie A' house where Lily was able to play with Jack and Sam.  We spent most of the day with them minus a nap back home.

Lily was very clingy to me all day and into the evening.  Holding her in my arms I had this great sense of calm and thought I couldn't have asked for anything better this day than the affection Lily was showing me at that moment.  It truly was heaven! 

Here are a couple pics from the weekend  at my sister's house where we celebrated her parents-in-laws 60th wedding anniversary and as well some lovely moments on Mother's Day.

A Glorious Afternoon Nap for Lily



Mama's Cuddle time with Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment