Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am excited for other's excitement....

Over the past week or so there has been many referrals to waiting parents. I am following along with some of them through their blogs. One family in particular have been waiting for over 22 months and they just received their referral of a beautiful baby girl. So much happiness floating about my little adoption community.

There were also a couple referrals for baby boys. I am so fortunate to be able to share in some of the photos and my heart just melts knowing that these little babes will grow up with so much opportunity and love. I have read that the nannies in the orphanages are wonderful and very loving to all the babies they care for. That makes the waiting to travel for parents a little more tolerable.

So while I wait for my special day, for that telephone to ring and I am told to check my email for the new photos of my daughter, I will bask in the splendid thrill of others doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment