Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

A Christmas Elf in My House

It is true, there has been a Christmas Elf in my house. When I came home from work I noticed there has been footprints up the steps to my front door. Also, when I came into the house I could see that someone has been eating in my kitchen....bread crumbs and tea stains. Hmmmm!

As I look around from room to room I can see what has kept this elf so busy. Suddenly, the top landing on my stairs does not squeek, and I have new trim on my bedroom doors, there is beautiful strips of wood as edging on the top steps. When I walked down to the basement I have noticed two doors being propped in a very ingenious way. I can actually spin the door around to be able to paint it. Now come on .....this elf should be on TV, should be in magazines.



The elf is brilliant!
Santa sure came early to my house this year. Thank you Elf. Perhaps one day you will show your pointed ears to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment