Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bring It On!!

That's right...bring it on. I am ready for the copious amounts of paper work that needs to be done. It is always a good sign when your adoption agency bombards you with tons of paper work. It is a sign that I could take flight soon.

Yesterday in my email inbox I received enough paper work to keep me busy for a good day or two. My plan of attack is to create a project plan including each piece of paper that needs to be actioned. Due dates, when emails were sent and a big box to check off that it is COMPLETE.

So wish me luck and I will keep you posted.

Oh and on another note... this past Saturday I went to a Mommies Waiting dinner (mommies waiting to adopt and those who have adopted) at Yorkdale. I met many people I had not yet had the pleasure of meeting. For those who had adopted, I was able to meet their beautiful babies and they melted my heart. It was such a fun time and really good to catch up with those who have already travelled and to be able to gain some great travel tips from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment