Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Lily

Yesterday was Lily's 1st birthday.

How blessed am I to be able to celebrate this milestone with her. We stayed close to home with visits to the park, walks with Char and then at the end of the day a trip to High Park to see all the dogs. Her friends Sam and Jack came by for a visit to sing "Happy Birthday" and while she was sleeping Juni and I made a fabulous birthday cake that is so yummy. A white cake with a chocolate butter frosting that melts in your mouth. We will eat that today at her party.

Lily and I have had more than half of her life together. It was on March 29th that I first looked into her beautiful eyes and new just how precious she was. A perfect match was made that day.


Meeting Lily that day has been the most important event of my life and I am forever grateful that my sister Michele travelled with us and was apart of that very special time.

Lily, I am wishing you a life of happiness, the best health, special moments with good friends and family and in between all of this some exciting adventures.

Forever in love with you!

3 comments: