Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2015

It is a Happy New Year!

Wow - 2015 Already!

I know so many parents say, "where does the time go" and I too sometimes think that but for the most part, I know where the time goes.  I work hard to parent in the moment, count my blessings daily and laugh as much as possible.

Like all things in life, there are good days and not so good days but for the most part this mamma is very happy and grateful for all her blessings in life.

I am not an avid blog writer the way I used to be when I was waiting and bringing home Lily.  I want to change that.  For the past couple months I have been throwing around thoughts in my head about writing again and, what should I write about?  I have so many topics to choose from.  As I settle into motherhood, school life and home, I put forth another life opportunity for 2015.  It has been on a list of mine since 1996 and the greater universe brought it to my doorstep at the end of October last year
.  


Mount Kilimanjaro


No comments:

Post a Comment