Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2015

What's New Pussy Cat? Backdating to 2013!

Hallowe'en was a huge success this year with lots of build up.  Lily new from the very first time we spoke of Hallowe'en that she was going to be a kitty cat.  Even when I knew the temperature was going to drop, and purchasing a penguin costume, that kitty cat was not budging.  So I had to put on lots of layers that rainy night and gave her penguin costume away to the neighbour.

CANDY!! 

It is making me crazy.  Now I get what my friends have said all along..."just take half of it away that night when she sleeps".  But I did not and now I am faced every single moment of the day with, "I want candy".  When I say "no" the request gets louder and louder until it is a scream and cry and a huge meltdown.  I have been lucky this far not to expereince too many of these so now I am in unchartered territory.

HELP!

So I am looking for some good tips.  Lily is now stashing it in her pockets, backpack, toys, boots, you name it.  I can't really take it away as she has made it a full time job to sort it (which is kinda fun and I remember doing that when little)

No comments:

Post a Comment