Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lily Flower Loves the Water

Sitting by the hotel pool with lots of families with their beautiful babies close by. From just over 5 months to 9 months in age. So sweet. It is nice to have others close by going through the same experience that I am going through.
Lily is a great swimmer. She splashes about in the water and often will give me a little kick. She is very happy to have water splash up on her face.




Here are my dear friends minus their baby boy soaking up the sunshine.


Loving the bathing suit from Auntie Georgie.


Shopping in the Tax Centre for traditional Vietnamese gifts and clothing. I think I found the perfect hat for the beach at C.I.

Taking some time out from shopping to have iced coffees at the historical Hotel Continental


A street vendor making waffles.

I have been feeling a bit off the past couple days. Perhaps it is the heat and getting used to being a mommy, lack of sleep and in and out of air conditioning all day long. Hoping it goes away by the time we leave for the resort on Saturday.

I have not been much of a tourist the past week. Have I mentioned how hot it is here. We are great tourists of the shopping plazas though....I can bring a stroller for either Lily or the shopping bags whichever is heavier. Lily really likes to go shopping and out to dinner as she gets all the attention from the Vietnamese women (who just adore her). Lily enjoys the sound of their voices.
Off to bed...gotta get the sleep when I can.

2 comments:

  1. We found the best thing was to do something in the morning and come back at the hotel for lunch, pool, nap. It is hot.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about being a tourist. Your only job is hugging and cuddling and playing with Lily. Nap when you can!
    xo

    ReplyDelete