Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Under the Weather

Well, I have been sick again the last couple of days. It is the fever I had just before we left HCMC and as well, during the flight home. My body feels like it has been hit by a train. And sweet Lily now has dry patches on her cheeks (need humidity back) and a really big snotty nose. I need to get the softer tissues.

Oma came to help us on Friday and we also went out to look for highchairs. Need something that fits a wee mouse and also compact for my small kitchen. Not looking for booster chairs. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Charlotte comes home tomorrow and I am feeling a little overwhelmed only because I have been sick so the thought of baby and dog is a bit scary but like anything in life you just have to dive right into it. My friend B - I look to you for good dog/baby advice if you have any to give.

As soon as I can find my card reader I will post some recent pics of Lily at home.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you are feeling icky and Lily too! Try a humidifier in her room while sleeping to help alleviate the dry skin. It has worked wonders for Molly. And as for Charlotte coming home... I suggest diving into short walks with Lily in the stroller asap, to get both baby and dog used to it. Molly often fell asleep in the stroller when we first got home and then would simply hang out there for another hour or so, sleeping, once we got home. You are home in nice weather, which is a bonus.

    Dog walks take up a lot of time in our day, 30 minutes morning and night, but both baby and the two dogs really look forward to the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.momstobeandmore.com/category-mom.aspx?id=52

    They have some great options. My girl friend also had a very tiny baby....Abigail who is half her age is almost as big as her when they were babies. She like the http://www.momstobeandmore.com/productDetails.aspx?id=52&prodid=602 and you can buy some extra padding for the back. It's purtable, compact and fits tiny loves! Any the price is right!

    I hope you feel better soon!

    My kids (any I) have eczima and Shea Butter really helps with the dry skin (pure shea butter only most health stores will sell it) or high quality olive oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ikea has a nice, modern, easy to clean, compact highchair... and did I say cheap?
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete