Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Touching a Piece of Canadian Soil Today

It has been a while since I have posted a blog but know that many have been started. Internet still is a problem for us but also I am so tired by 9pm that I just cant even think straight. Yesterday was one of our hottest days here and I tell you I stayed in with Lily where we have cool floors to put our toes on.

Yesterday we ventured out mid morning to see the Post Office and then Michele and Marjorie went to the Market. I have been told it is not the best place to take a baby so coupled with it being so hot I went back to the hotel with Lily.

Today we are off to the Cnd Consolate to apply for Lilyès passport. Although it is a temporary one until we get home it is an official one so we are a step closer to coming home. There is just so much to do here and if I was a tourist I would be checking it all off my list...but funny how my list looks so different now:

  • Feed Lily
  • Go Swimming with Lily
  • Make Hot Bottles for her
  • Sing Songs (or make some up)
  • Change poopy diapers (yeah for poop)
  • Cheer when she crawls backwards
  • Cuddle her even when she is not crying
  • Give many kisses
  • Watch in amazement how much she laughs with her great big grin

3 comments:

  1. Sounds absolutely perfect Paula! Enjoy... and hurray for the poop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sing her "The Butterfly Song"!
    Come on everybody. You know the words: La la la butterfly. La la la. (Repeat)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erik ...you may need a few more songs as this little miss is pretty particular about what she wants...hmmm sounds like her mother !!

    ReplyDelete