Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Getting Better

The last couple of nights have been good for us. On Monday night Lily only cried for about 5 minutes and last night she was almost asleep just before I put her in her crib. She just rolled over and that was it. We both slept until 7:15am. What a great sleep!!

Thanks so all or your tips on sleeping. What I have realized is Lily really likes routine and if I take her off the routine then we both pay for it. Just not really worth it right now.

I have to interject here b/c as I have not posted this now for almost a week due to not being able to upload a video I need to say that on Wed night we had a big set back so to speak.
I checked on her around 10pm as I put clothes away and I usually go to bed shortly after but I stayed up to watch a show until 11pm. I am so happy I did because when I opened the door to check on her just before crawling into bed I noticed a nasty smell. Lily had vomitted all down the front of her sleeper and on her sheet. That really scared me b/c she only had cried out for a moment as she would when she rolls around in her crib. Well, I can't even go there so I am just thankful that I caught it at night rather than the morning. I took her out of the crib and changed her and then tucked her into my bed where she woke up and snuggled with Bia (blanky). I went back to take all the bedding off. It really stunk. The windows were opend wide and I just shut the door knowing I would deal with this in the morning.

Crap sleep is all I can say when Lily is in my bed. She is all over the place. I woke up once and she was at the end of the bed. I have no idea how she got there as I had pillows all around on the one side. Morning came quickly. I will be so happy to have her back in her crib. And now it is Friday night and she has had two great sleeps (7:15pm to 7:15am) in a row. Knock on wood.

As of Wed at 9:00pm - Ugggg - OK I have tried for two days to upload this video and today it took 6 hours and nothing so no video.

Some recent photos instead:


Lily has recently been interested in building with her blocks rather than throwing her blocks. I am happy to see this as she will sit for a good 45 min just building.


Karla's mom knitted this beautiful sweater and hat set.
We wore it this past week when the temp was near 10.

The "after" of her first hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment