Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Mother = No New Posts

Yup, I have found it quite challenging to carve out time for emails, phone calls and my blog updates. Lily still has congestion and a running nose but she is no worse for it and is having great time despite her mama wiping her nose every 10 min.

Here are some past week activities that took place:

  • While Auntie R watched over the sleeping Lily I went and got her OHIP card
  • Made a peads appointment for Lily
  • We took the subway for the first time to go see my family doctor
  • Charlotte came home and we started going on morning walks for all our sanity
  • Auntie G bought Lily an exersaucer after Lily test drove a few models (she loves it)
  • Lily and I went to visit Marjorie and her son H - they just got back from Vietnam
  • Still back and forth between cloth and disposable diapers - cloth are very big on Lily and give her a J-Lo butt
  • Oma took us to purchase a highchair so I don't have to feed Lily in the stroller any longer (thanks OMA)
  • Had a couple girlfriends come by for a visit with delicious food and some landscaping skills in my front yard (thanks Al, Sue and Jen)
  • Thankful that Lily loves her crib and loves to sleep (at least for now)
  • Did not have to referee the dog as Char has been positively spectacular with Lily
  • Took Lily for a swim at the YMCA with her BFF Sam
  • Need to find time to download new photos (stand by)
So with all of that I am feeling a little tired on this rainy Sunday but .....I am so happy and everyday she lights up my life even brighter than the day before. Her smile can melt a glacier and her disposition is so delightful. I can't believe how perfect our match has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment