Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Cottage Bound

I so look forward to the weekend that we open the cottage. We always try to open before the May long weekend so we can have some relaxation when we are up there for May 24. This opening will prove to be different with Baby Lily on board. Not sure how much work I will be getting done.

I am also looking forward to Lily putting her wee toes into the sand for the very first time and I think it will be warm enough on Sat and Sun.

The big hit this weekend will be for Charlotte to sprint up and down the beach, fetching her ball, swimming for a stick or if she is lucky finding something yucky to roll in. I really look forward to seeing her happy smile when she realizes we are getting close to the cottage (yes I am still talking about my dog).

Oh to be a dog in the summer....

2 comments:

  1. Have a terrific weekend! I cannot wait till summer when we can get together up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! What great pics of the dog!

    ReplyDelete