Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

A Great Milestone

What a beautiful night sleep for both of us. Lily slept through the night without any feeds, from 8:00pm until 7:30pm and it was heaven for me to get eight hours. Now, I did wake up a couple times anticipating her cries and at one point I had to go check on her to make sure she was OK and of course she was.

Went to the paediatrician this week and Lily checked out just fine. Her weight is now 14lbs 4oz so we have gained 1.5 lbs in the last four weeks. She is even starting to get a bit of a belly.


Here is Lily with her favourite hairy friend, Charlotte.


In her new highchair after spitting most of her food out.
Check out the rooster hair!

Loving early morning walks with me and Charlotte.


A special visitor came from St Catherines on Wed. to visit Lily.

Emma, my girlfriend's daughter has been anticipating Baby Lily for months now and could not wait to finally meet her. Emma followed the blog and journey to Vietnam every day and would always ask, "when is Baby Lily coming home?" It was a wonderful visit.





4 comments:

  1. I still dream of nights like this. My son's night is more like 8pm-5am and maybe a little cuddle for half an hour if we are lucky... Very sweet Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also dream of those kind of nights....7:30pm - 5am.....then a cuddle and back to sleep for a little while and then he's up. One day - soon I pray - he will sleep through the night!

    But she's amazing! can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to meet your sweet girl tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news. Looking forward to meeting you tonight.

    ReplyDelete