Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Farm Visit Today

 Today we had a fun filled and a sunfilled afternoon on the farm.  So very happy the sun came up today.  I cursed the morning when I woke up to hear rain coming down.  Not fun to walk the dog and baby when it is raining out.  A little bit later though when it stopped raining my girlfriend came over with her toddler and we took the girls and the dog down the rail path.  Lots of fun and cute video of the girls holding hands together and walking.

Lily slept all the way to the farm which gave me a much needed hour of relaxation with coffee and paper (yup I finally opened up a paper and actually read some of it).  Once at the farm the sun was shining and the temperature was perfect.  Lily ran and ran all over the farm and was so happy to explore.  Here a a few shots of the day.


This is not Charlotte but Lady.  Lady loved Lily's purse and decided it was hers.  Lily got a good giggle out of it and chased Lady around until I had to pull open the jaw and extract the purse.



Lily loves to run.  I will say "One, two, three...GO" and off she is running with or without me.  Now I say, "On your marks, get set, GO" and Lily starts with her hands on the ground to get ready and then off she runs.  When I think about being a kid, running was the best thing ever.


We had such a lovely time and celebrated with an Easter lunch and an egg hunt.  We are looking forward to heading to my sister's place tomorrow for breakfast and a hike in the back woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment