Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy 18 Months Lily


Wow - you certainly are a toddler and here is how I know this:


  • you feed yourself with a spoon and sometimes a fork (on occasion your hands)

  • you never let me help you eat

  • you talk on your play phone and look like mommy

  • you sign "more", say "more" and then scream for "more"

  • you want to walk rather than sit in your stroller

  • you really kiss me when I ask for one

  • your eyes light up when we look at your shoes

  • you prefer to drink from a grown-up cup

  • you have 14 teeth and I see two more coming in

  • you hug all your teddy bears

  • you can sit at the table with the adults

  • you want to read all your books in 10 min.

  • you pet Charlotte "gently"

  • you are moving from infants to the toddler room today


Oh Lily - I am so happy and you are the reason for that. I love our family that we have created. Happy Birthday to you on your 18 months - which is such a milestone.


Love Mommy xoxo


P.S. please don't grow up too fast

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Lily and yes don't grow up too fast, your mommy waited a long time for you so wants to enjoy every minute!!

    ReplyDelete