Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Green Gook = No Daycare

Ok, there is really hardly any green gook coming out of Lily's eyes but her doctor seems to think even the very small amount in the one eye means another 48 hours out of daycare. It is just a circus act at our place right now. I am sick, Lily is sick but very playful (which means no rest for me) and even the dog has runny eyes. I see my doctor tomorrow as my throat is still raw, and my glands are protruding out the side of my neck. Not pretty. So, Lily is back on the puffer for her raspy cough and I have to administer eye drops twice a day. If anyone has some good advice as to how to do this without having to pin her down and have her screaming at the top of her lungs....please pass it forward. It is early to bed for all of us. Even the dog put herself to bed by 8:00pm.

4 comments:

  1. No advice. Pin her down and do it quick and follow it with a whole bunch of love. Sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were in bed...I'm healthy-only ben is hacking. I'd take the wee one and let you sleep if I lived closer cause we are off again tomorrow for more appointments for the Benster. And by the way, I'm so sleep deprived that at first I thought the blog entry was titled "Greek God=No Daycare." Sad to see I was so very wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. B - you really made me laugh about the Greek God comment....just as good as medicine (laughter that is)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sadly no advice about the eye drops....make it quick and then follow up with lots of TLC and maybe a treat.

    ReplyDelete