Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sponge Bath

Well, it is not Sponge Bob to say the least. I think we are on day 9 of no baths. I have made the attempt and the most I get to do is splash a bit of water around before I bring her back out.

Tonight as I was putting on her PJs for bed she kept hitting her front teeth with her pointer finger and making noises of total discomfort. I can only imagine how much pain it is to cut three molars. I love that she is trying to communicate her pain to me.

At daycare today they think she was saying Agua. A couple other kids use the term so it is said often. Another milestone is that Lily is finally using some sign language to say "more". We have been tyring to get that one down so hopefully one day she will turn the volume down when she wants more food.

This is a picture that a friend's neice took of us at a recent Christmas show. It was later in the afternoon and Miss L was just exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment