Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

A Blustery Day

Thank goodness for a bit of winter to come our way. I just love snow and therefore, I am quite happy to see the chunky flakes coming down. And, it is Monday and I am not grumpy. Do you want to know my secret? Well, I had a half day vacation. Wow there is life outside of work!

Also, I am feeling really positive that I will hear something this week that will progress me to a travel date. I know I may not get the travel date today but I will get a little snippet of something.

Please focus on a positive update with me. Altogether we can perhaps make a shift.

2 comments:

  1. Feeling positive!

    Maybe you can pop in to the waiting mommy dinner in march with your sweet one...having only been home a few days you won't want to stay long but you also won't want to make us all wait until May now would you?

    How's that for positive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it B....very positive.
    I am thinking really positive that Mike and Carol will be on a plane this week. That would be so nice.

    ReplyDelete