Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Almost Ready

I was showered with thoughtful and sweet gifts for Lily this past weekend. It was so much fun and it certainly helped to lift my spirits during this waiting game that I am not alone in.
A fashionable baby sling carrier for evenings out on the town and a bumbo seat.

Pretty in Pink!

Pretty mobiles that are visually appealing.

Dino Rocks!


Many of the books that we will be reading while hanging at the cottage.



The Bunny-kins Bank is a tradition from my friend B.


A great travel backpack in the background that I will take to Vietnam with me along with the cuddly bunny.


My sister had this terrycloth outfit made by a someone in Aurora. It will be perfect for when we are on the beach and when the wee is done splashing around in G. Bay or right out of the tub. It is so sweet!





Yes I am going to use cloth diapers especially when I am at the cottage (I am on an island). That is Charlotte's nose in there already smelling the rain boots and they haven't even been outside.
This is the seasonal themed bathtub my two friends put together giving Lily four seasons of beautiful things to wear and play with. I wish the boots came in my size.

Some really cool items for when Lily is into food but note the duck for the bathtub. It also functions as a temperature gage for the tub water. Who would have thought that using your elbow was out.


I love the 'Small Paul" socks. The flowers in the background are actual clothing hooks that I might just hang in the bathroom.


The blanket on the left was made by a friend and it is fleece and really big to wrap both mommy and Lily in. The blanket on the right is one my friend from work knitted from a pattern that was passed down from her grandmother. And the soft bunny with the cutest ears needs to be kept away from Charlotte.


I am hoping Lily doesn't grow as fast as the grow bag would need her to. The good thing is she will have it for a few years.





No comments:

Post a Comment