Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Delicious Food for a Special Shower

My cousin R, and her daughter J did all the food preparation for the baby shower. It looked and tasted so amazing! From the invitation to the very last moment, the day was so very special to me. I do feel as though I have such a strong and loving community to bring Lily into.


I always like to start with dessert first.


...and then the healthy stuff



Party sandwiches are my favorite.



I was very busy opening gifts so I did miss out on some of these gourmet selections.














Homemade pizza right from "Mamma R's" kitchen




Lots of Proseco flowing for the afternoon with a splash of Cassis.






Food ....how I love food! As the guests searched for "their" black coat upon departure I couldn't help think how fast the afternoon went and how I wanted to stretch it out even longer. I loved seeing all my friends gather together in conversation, laughs and big smiles.

Left with just few family members we decided that hunger was creeping up so we stayed just a bit longer to have R's amazing garlic, cheddar mashed potatoes with ham and salad...and yes I had just one more glass of Proseco and did a silent cheer in hopes that my travel date will come soon.



1 comment: