Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hump Day

I have no news to report on this day in the middle of the week. Our adoption community did get information stating that people are slowly getting back to work in the government offices in Vietnam so we should, sometime soon get an update on our status. For those who have been waiting so much longer than I have been ....I so hope they get a travel date this week or early next.

I am a bit under the weather today and under the covers for most of the day. I am of one mind thinking that it is good to be sick now so I won't be sick when I travel but I am not so sure it works that way. On the other hand I am so busy at work and as well prepping for the big fundraising party on Saturday that I don't have time to do nothing.

What I have learned, and sometimes it takes a few coconuts to the head to realize.... nothing matters but one's health. I cannot work efficiently when sick, I cannot socialize, I make Charlotte go to the back yard rather than give her a long walk.

For those wonderful friends of mine reading this blog this would be a time, once I have Lily, that I might have to pick up the phone, reach out and say HELP.

No comments:

Post a Comment