Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Waiting

What a odd thing "waiting" is. We all do it. I find myself waiting for a lot of things these days:

  • waiting for more information
  • waiting for more photos of Lily
  • waiting for an invitation to travel
  • waiting on a list for daycare
  • waiting in line at the grocery store (when they should have had more cashiers)
  • waiting to get an appointment for any type of primping/beautifying and removing type of work to be done
  • waiting for mortgage rates to drop even more
  • and just looking around my house it is obvious I am waiting to start editing all my stuff to make way for baby items.
  • oh and my biggest wait is for the @*%$! Dupont #26 bus
What are you waiting for??

1 comment:

  1. Ministry approval...15 weeks 3 days to be exact. And all of the wee dude's molars. Can we be done with teething please? He has been teething every single day since we met...

    ReplyDelete