Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Arrived Safely

Wow...we are finally here after 24 hours of flying and airport time. It really was not too bad. Our first leg of the journey was just getting from my house to the airport. And that was not without its challenges (quite like this keyboard I am using)....anyway.

I just typed a whole blog on our travels and lost most of it due to a disconnect. So I am just going to share that the families I am with are all great and we are all safe at the hotel here in Vietnam. We are all so exited to see our babies in the next 48 hours.

I promise you I will retype this entry and add photos but just not right now as I am getting my bathing suit on and jumping in the beautiful pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment