Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Four More Days

I packed Lily's suitcase last night and more than once I went back into it to take some things out. As I do not know her size or her weight I am just hoping she would be in 6mths and 6-9mths clothing. Last minute change would be to add more dresses as they are very forgiving....even on a 6 month old baby.

Questions: Does anyone know where I can buy "swimmer diapers? I will bring a couple cloth ones to use in the pool but was hoping to bring a handful of the swimmers.

Tonight I will do a test run of packing my suitcase and then when my sister arrives she will bring an extra bag for clothing for the orphanage (thanks to many of my girlfriends for their donations).

I caught Char up on my bed keeping a close eye on the packing job. Although she snuck up there before I could put a sheet down ....and then there was no moving her afterwards.

4 comments:

  1. I get Ben's swimmers at Price Chopper. They are typically in a separate little stand, away from the other huggies.

    4 days...counting days on ONE hand! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoppers Drug Mart will have them as well.

    If you want a Cloth Swim Diaper, there a store called Diaper-eez carries them I believe (near Jane and Bloor West - http://www.diaper-eez.com I love that store!) Moms To Be and More (Bayview and Davisville area) might also have cloth swim diapers - but I'm not 100% on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Paula,
    One packing tip that Bev had for us. Put your important stuff in your carry on... clothes for G&R, etc. Then mix your other suitcases up with your sister. That way if a suitcase doesn't get there right away, you both still have clothes and whatnot. I know you've traveled a lot, but that made sense to us when we were going.

    How excited are you right now? Only 4 days to go!

    Jules and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK then I am going to price choppers because I have been to 3 shoppers and they did not have any.

    Thanks Jules for your packing tip and makes good sense. I alraedy talked to my sister about switching up our stuff.

    ReplyDelete