Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Update - and the wait continues...

Well March comes in like a lion and I am about ready to roar!

My update came while I was sleeping and I awoke to find out that the "2nd Letter" went out on Feb. 24th. I know many of you will not know what that means but to put it into a timing perspective the "2nd letter" should have gone out in January at the latest, mid January.

So here is the set-back. This stage of the process takes approx. 1 month to complete (maybe longer) as there is an investigation initiated if the baby was abandoned. In Lily's case we believe she was abandoned. I am told this is the longest part of the process. I now have to ask...what the heck have they been doing in Vietnam for the past 8 weeks????????

I know they have celebrated TET but they had all of January to get a second letter out. I just don't understand why they would not want these beautiful babies in the arms of a parent(s), in a family with an early start to attach with each other.

Yes, I am frustrated. As Lily grows I am not there to watch her, guide her or document these milestones for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment