Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Sun Continues to Shine

Just when you think you can't wait any longer and the month of Feb has kicked you hard in the behind...oh, and when you least expect it...you go to your personal email at the end of day at work and find not just one new photo of Lily but TEN (10).

I couldn't believe it. I was on the phone with a colleague in the US discussing an implementation when I noticed their was an email from our agency Director. I am trying to listen to her and view my photos and, well, as you can guess, Lily won and I had to defer our call to another day.

I won't be able to post them here until I officially adopt her but let me tell you she is full of vim and vigor as my Grandmother would say. She is delicate yet sturdy, very healthy in her photos, looks very playful and gives a great big smile to the camera. Her hair is absolutely crazy. That is one of the things we have in common...crazy, thick, dark hair. She has beautiful eyes, a button nose and pretty big feet (she will be a good hiker) but lets hope they are not flat like mine : )

This is just what I needed to get me through the next few weeks.

1 comment: