Sweet Lily

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Things To Do Before Departure

Up bright and early this morning despite multiple beverages last night after work to celebrate my last day. I don't think it will really hit me until Monday when all the city is going to work and I am not.

Things To Do (now that I am done work):
  • Drive to Milton and p/u new kitchen flooring - Done
  • P/U paint to finish a toy box/bench
  • Pack-up most items in kitchen in preparation to lay flooring
  • Go to Ikea and purchase two additional lower cupboards (need to re-jig to make way for a new dishwasher)
  • Purchase Blue Cross- Done
  • Organize all paperwork with saved hard and soft copies
  • Borrow or buy a netbook (unless my sister gets one first)
  • Call the bank to inform them of my travels (so they don't freeze any of my cards)-Done
  • Organize baby change table ...ready to go upon arrival home
  • Book grooming for Charlotte-Done
  • Pack two suitcases and a carry on
  • Put all donated baby clothing into one bag for orphanage

....and that should take me through to Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paula,

    If you have a new card with a chip in it, check to see how this will work when you get there. This caused endless problems for my mom when we traveled in November, even though she had called to say she would be in Hanoi.
    Isn't this the best To do list yet?!?!?

    Jules

    ReplyDelete